Monday, March 30, 2009

Baa!

I've decided to start a blog minus the intended wit and crass I wanted to write with. I feel like as I'm warping through Adv91, a blog will benefit me along my advertising career. Also, it seems like everyone's blogging, so I'm gonna sheep this one.

So, thanks to my intro class, I feel like I'm dissecting media. I can't simply look at a commercial without trying to decode it. It's pretty insane with what people can come up with it. With that, I can't seem to just pick one ad I like or one ad agency. I just feel like a fatty in a candy store and then some. They're all just sitting there, calling me while I sit there and indulge in unnecessary calories.

I'd like to say I'm a different ad student blogging about ads, but let's face it: I'm not. I'm probably gonna show you ads from class that were quite eyeball spectacular or just the "what were they thinking?!" Just for kicks, I'm also gonna throw in the ubiquitous "I'll try to update this thing everyday, but let's face I do have some type of a meaningful life that I rather not spend it front of my laptop screen."


FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment