Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tweet?

I'm assuming half of the free world is on Twitter because apparently everyone including Larry King is talking about it. I have yet to conquer the world of Twitter because frankly, I'm too technology challenged to even fathom how it all works. I think even starting this blog was quite troublesome for me..but I digress. But in the world of advertising, it's best to keep up with the technology trend because the big names are doing it as well. At least I am familiar with it and it's interesting to know what agencies are up to. But then I start to feel somewhat of a stalker knowing your every move, like Facebook. It becomes a little weird when I start to know what you said to who or what you did in the past five minutes. I don't know when the world wanted to know everyone's business. It's mad I tell you!

Lately, I haven't been going to my advertisement class because I've been working on our advertisement project. But I was lucky enough to have a week off to actually work on the proposal. Alas, I'm even at lost to work on this proposal. Thankfully, the creatives on my team are creating. But I digress..two more weeks until we present. I'm really on pins and needles.

OHH! An ad from Leo Burnett called "Hello" is probably the most heart-wrenching, "aww" commercial I have ever seen. My media planner and I have been watching it non-stop feeding off its tone and basically trying to probe into its motherboard to copy it. But of course, we're unprofessional and lame to even try that.

Noxzema anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment