Thursday, May 14, 2009

Final Noxzema update along with other stuff

Through all the unnecessary mutilation of stick figures, the countless all-nighters, the vast scent of eucalyptus polluating the air, we finally finished. Wednesday seemed like a cobalt blue nightmare, but we were able to grab the attention of our fellow classmates with the intoxicating theme of Darth Vader, thanks to my amazing humming skills. All in all, I thought our presentation went well. We found out who won the campaign, and sadly, it wasn't us. I wasn't too sad because at some point, I kind've had to expect it.

But I digress..so after class, Lilly basically gives an overview of what we're in for if we decide to stay as ad majors. Whenever I hear this speech, I swear I get overwhelmed. Although it's my first year, I always feel like I'm late. There's this constant rush I need to fulfill. I started to feel like I was a million steps behind the finish line. It took me the entire day to realize, "hey! you're just 18, you still have time!"

My plans for New York are still in the air. Lilly gave me the names of two former students who now work at Deutsch Inc. Some of their clients include Dr.Pepper, IKEA and Kodak. They're located in Los Angles and New York.

Check 'em out: http://www.deutschinc.com/


..and uh secret jewel? Check out Leo Burnett's interactive integreat media plan for Secret's uhh new secret?

http://www.leoburnett.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment