Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally, it's finals; POWER of blogs

I'm seriously getting sick of my laptop. I think for the past week or so, I've been on this thing nonstop looking at lectures, notes, anything related to finals. Goodness, I didn't realize how time-consuming and draining study could be. Today was our advertising final. The grading goes pretty much like this: you didn't write the book, you failed. So the latter being quite obvious, I quickly said good bye to intro to advertising.

On a different note, I quickly underestimated the power of blogs. In a recent blog about Noxzema, I quickly mentioned the results as well as the work that my team had put into it. Low and behold, a creative director from Wieden + Kennedy emailed me. They're actually working on the Noxzema account as we speak! I can't even fathom an email of that caliber could even reach my beloved inbox. I was hyperventilating as I read the email. Yeah, it was that intense. Isn't that crazy?

So moral of the story? Continue to write fellow bloggers because you just don't know who might come across your blog...it might be someone you'd least expect. But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend like you didn't know already.

No comments:

Post a Comment